Cultured Marble Countertops
Cultured marble countertops add elegance and beauty to your upscale home. You may already know that to keep marble looking great it only takes a mild soap or detergent for daily cleaning. It’s important to remember to avoid using any type of abrasive cleaner or bleach. These can dull the finish and even crack the natural stone. A few maintenance tips for your cultured marble countertops include:
● Occasional application of high grade wax (liquid or paste) to maintain a high gloss.
● Regular usage of cork or felt pads under hot pots/plates to avoid damage.
● Buffing any scratches/discolorations with a high-quality automotive polishing compound.
The look of hardwood flooring throughout an upscale home is stunning. It adds warmth and texture to rooms while enhancing the classic feel of the space. To keep wood floors looking like new, follow these tips:
● Avoid water and water based cleaners. Water can warp, damage, and/or stain the finish.
● A vacuum cleaner set to bare floors or a dry mop is the best way to remove dust, dirt, and daily grime.
● Paste wax is the best option (use about once a year) for keeping wood floors shining.
● Let a professional team of floor cleaners tackle any heavy or large stains.
Ceramic tile floors look stunning in any room, especially a master suite bathroom or designer kitchen. The trick to caring for your ceramic tile is to remember that basic is best. Clean your ceramic tile floors with a mild liquid detergent and warm water. That’s all it needs. No waxing required.
Stained wood cabinets have natural variations in their color and wood grains. This adds to the unique quality of your upscale home. To keep cabinet finishes looking their best, avoid detergents and chemicals. Opt for simple dusting with a soft cloth for daily care. Twice a year, use a high-quality furniture polish or lemon oil to maintain the cabinetry’s natural beauty.
For more information about how you can enjoy the beauty of your own upscale home, contact us at Camelot Homes.