Camelot Homes takes pride in designing custom homes for people in every stage of life. Whether you’re a single professional, just starting out as a couple, a growing family or empty-nesters, our focus is on creating the ideal place for you to live.
With high-quality materials and solid craftsmanship, our homes are built to stand the test of time. Offering unique home layouts in premier Valley locations, we provide opportunities to make choices that will satisfy your unique specifications. We’re all about personalization and making your home exactly the way you want it to be.
Our approach to personalizing custom homes is an exciting and fun part of your Camelot Homes experience. Through our five-step process, we will ensure that your home meets your standards and exceeds your expectations. Here is how we do it:
- Reflect Your Style: Your personalization choices are driven by the type of home you’ve purchased. When building a Camelot Home, your options include flooring, cabinets, countertops, sinks, appliances, interior doors, hardware and unique design elements that complement your lifestyle.
- Putting it All Together: One of our experienced and professional designers will help you coordinate the best choices for custom homes. This step can include adding a pool and landscaping, the cost of which may be included in your mortgage.
- Pre-Start Orientation: We want to make sure your selections are situated properly. To ensure that every detail will be addressed, our pre-start orientation includes a thorough review with your sales associate and site manager.
- Walk-Through: Various stages of your home’s construction will include a walk-through with your site manager to make sure the home is being constructed just as you requested.
- Long-Term Partnership: Our commitment to you does not end after you move into your new home. We believe in follow-through and quality assurance. That’s why we meet with you within 30 to 90 days after you take possession of your home to address any issues you may not have noticed at the pre-closing. And then at 11 months, we’ll inspect your home and do any necessary touch ups for warranty items.
Throughout your entire Camelot Homes experience, you will discover one consistent theme: Our job isn’t done until you’re completely happy in your new home.